Usernames & Passwords
Students Please Note: If you have lost your User Name or Password please call (760) 367-9591 (7 a.m. – 3 p.m.) The front office can give the information to your child to take home. Or you can come in with the proper I.D. and get the information in person.
TPHS is not allowed to give the login information over the phone.
Parents Please Note: Access into the Parent Portal gives you critical, "up-to-date" information about your student's progress at school. Because this information is sensitive and highly confidential, we will not release login information over the phone. You can pick up directions for account creation in the main office. We are happy to assist you with the process. You will only be able to receive this information if you are designated as a legal guardian and show a valid photo ID at the time of pick up.
1. Student View displays information about you. Class View displays overall information from your teacher's gradebook.
2. Main Dashboard is your default view when you sign in. You may also choose Assignment, Attendance, and Class.
3. Assessments shows all Pending Online Assessments displays all assessments available online. Click on the Assignments name or click View All to see all available assessments.
4. You may choose a language: English or Spanish.
5. When finished with the portal, always Sign Out.