|Johnson, Coach||(760) 367-0744||HQT Teacher / Athletic Director|
|Slotta, Coach||HQT Teacher|
No news posted
Makeup Assignments - See Coach Johnson for the Password and instructions.
Grading in Physical Education
MUSD GRADING SCALE
A 90% – 100%
Dressing Procedures and Policies:
Uniform- Grey shirt ($4), Black shorts ($7). Sweat suits are recommended on cold days.
- To participate safely in PE, students need to wear running shoes and a PE uniform consisting of a PE shirt and PE shorts.
- The concern for personal hygiene requires that students change clothes after participating in Physical Education. Therefore, PE Clothes over your street clothes are not permitted.
- Students should properly label their PE clothes.
- If students fail to bring their PE clothes to class, students may borrow PE clothes up to three times per quarter without consequence. These clothes are washed daily. Please note, forgetting to wash or dry clothes is not an excuse not to dress.
- Students should purchase PE clothes from the ASB office. Students who can not afford to purchase PE clothes should talk to their Coach.
- Each non-suit per semester will result in a loss of points.
- Students failing to suit up for PE and failing to borrow a PE uniform will face various discipline consequences such as walking the track.